COVID-19 Protocols at Confetti Creative Celebrations
COVID-19 Update – April 2021
To our incredible community and valued customers,
The last year has not been easy on any of us, and despite the best efforts of all of us to “flatten the curve,” COVID-19 has been a chaotic nuisance that continues to cause harm and stress to everyone. With that said, Confetti wants to update everyone on what we have been doing to help protect our customers and improve on the rental experience.
- Improved cleaning practices and disinfecting of all supplies and products at both the store and warehouse locations.
- Private showroom booking times to ensure the safety and security of our customers that still wish to plan their small wedding celebrations or other events for 2022. We will provide you with professional advice so you can experience how your event will look first hand without the risk of ordering blindly online.
- Curbside delivery with driver-to-customer communication to ensure deliveries are well received and in perfect order.
- Pick-up services that are designed to ensure minimal contact but maximum efficiency with pre-pulled products, and loading into your vehicle while you pay.
- Consistent website updates with online quoting systems to ensure that you are still able to receive valuable communication from our professional team while you plan your event.
We understand that there is still much uncertainty with regards to event size regulations, vaccine dates, and re-opening procedures, but we at Confetti are here to work within the Provincial Health guidelines to provide you with incredible service and planning assistance for the present and for when restrictions are removed.
No matter what happens, we will be here to help plan for your perfect day, memorable event, or incredible celebration.
Confetti Party Rentals